Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Viper

Kylen got some REALLY funky pictures of Greg and me on this ride.  We have no idea what was going on with the camera, but they turned out pretty cool.  The last one of Greg's face cracks us up.  He did NOT like this ride and made several comments about never going again.  We had thought it looked rather calm, but halfway through it started pulling serious g's.  So yes, he's being very real in that pic.  In fact, I live with two big wimps.  Can't tell you how many times I asked, "How about this one?" and both of them answered, "No thank you."  Guess next year I'll have to go with my brother!




3 comments:

katrina said...

Looks like you all had a great time at the fair! I would have vomited on this ride :)

katrina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farrah said...

I did, at least! Greg and Kylen can leave it. They aren't into walking around looking at things (booths/animals) and don't like rides. That kinda eliminates everything at the fair except food. I'm thinking of going to an Idaho fair next year where we'll likely run into lots of people we know. It's a smaller fair and won't have the same nostalgia for me, but I'm willing to try something that might add an element of fun for them. :-)