Friday, July 5, 2013

Father's Day

This is a very belated post!  I don't remember EVER being so busy during the summer.  It's like having school . . . without school!  I thought I'd take a break and do a little catching up.

Father's Day got off to a great start at church!  We heard a message for dad's, and then they asked all the men ages 18 and up to stand along the walls.  I had no idea they made up such a large portion of the congregation!  The pastor presented each with a loaf of bread (which was delicious, by the way!).  We had lunch at Old European, per Greg's request, and came home for cards and gifts.  He got the perfect button to add to our collection.  There is an ongoing problem with Greg falling asleep early and us struggling to get him to bed.  This button has phrases and sounds that should help with that!  I also found a video arcade light switch plate that he LOVED.





1 comments:

katrina said...

fun pictures!