Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fair 2015

I can't leave the month of September on this blog until I do a post about the fair.  It was a good trip overall.  We didn't make it to see the animals.  Instead, we spent an hour at a truck and tractor pull, which we will never do again.  It will remain a mystery to us what people see in such repetitiveness, but we'll just have to trust that some people really do enjoy them.  The highlight for all of us is always the food, and Kylen went on my favorite ride with me!  And liked it!

Heaven in a bowl.


Here we go!

Those are my feet splayed out!

WHEEEEE!!!!!!

Thanks for being my riding buddy, Kylen.  :)

Why so serious??

Time to be Greg's riding buddy.




I guess the lady in the back doesn't approve of me taking pictures?  Didn't notice her face until looking at them later.

This truck couldn't handle it, and we couldn't handle another hour.  We left early!

0 comments: